PERSONAL ITEMS TO BE BROUGHT BY THE TRAINEES (B.Tech)
The Trainees are informed to bring the following items at the time of joining.
1. Black Safety Shoe - 1 Pair
2. White Canvas Shoe (Tennis Shoe) - 1 Pair
3. Round Neck White ‘T’ Shirt - 4 Nos
4. Navy Blue (or) White Half Pant (Trousers) - 3 Nos
5. Navy Blue Socks - 4 Sets
6. Casuals (Pants & Shirts) (Your own dresses)(Not more than 7 sets)-7 Sets
7. Bathing Towels White Bleached - 4 Nos
8. Bed Sheets White Bleached - 3 Nos
9. Pillow Covers White Bleached - 4 Nos
10. Hand Kerchiefs White Bleached - 10 Nos
11. Sketch Pen - 1 Set
12. Engineering Instruments Box - 1 No
13. Hanger - 5 Nos
14. Clip - 10 Nos
15. Bathroom Chapel - 2 Sets
16. Swimming Trunks - 1 No
17. Calculator (Scientific, Non programmable) - 1 No
18. Individual Lock & Key (Medium Size) - 2 Set
19. Other required Toiletries & Cosmetics like toothbrush, paste soap, Shaving kit, comb, shoe polish (black & white) Shoe brush.
20. Set Square Sets (Large), T- Square, A1 size Drawing Board, Mini Drafter, Protractor (Large), Scale Box, Parallel Bar, Triangular Scale, Set of Clamps, Drawing Pins one box, Pencils H, 2 H & HB, as required. Good Quality Eraser, Drawing Sheets as required, Water color – Tubes (or) Cakes, A3 size Sketch Book – Brushes No: 2,4,6, Cutter or Blades, Steel Rule (30cms), A Soldering gun, A Digital Millimeter, A Tool Kit Comprising of Cutter, Long nose Pliers, Pinches & Set of Screw drivers.
Note: Rs.3000/= can be kept individually for own personal expenses, cash more than Rs.5000/= is not allowed to keep personally.